Q. I am finding it hard to make a decision between the quotes I have received and wondered as a decider whether you could give me an example of the sort of tracks you would play for the given audience.
Q. Do you take song request on the night.
A. YES, We are happy to take song request
Q.Your quote is lower than most we have received, Why.?
A.We are a Family run Business, Also dj agencies will charge alot more, Then possibly get you a cheap dj and enjoy the commission.
Q. Do we have to pay extra for disco lights.
A, No, All disco,s will have a nice set of lights, If you have to pay extra for a mobile disco to supply lights then be very worried, Thay may not have any and have to rely on hire or borrow.
Q. We are doing a 80s night, Can you dress up as well.?
A. Oh YES, We love dressing up.
Q. How long do you need to set-up.?
A. About 1 hour, Depending on venue, Parking, Access.
Q. Are there any hidden charges.?
A. NO, The price you are charge will not go up. How ever we do supply things like up-lighting, Flame machine, Backdrops, Which we do charge extra for, And these will be included in the finale price if you wish to have them added.
Q. Where are you based.?
A. We are a mobile disco based in Surrey.
Q. Will you travel to do my disco.?
A. YES, We will travel up to about 150miles.
Q. We want a 60s & 70s theme night.
A. YES, we do many different types of theme nights.
Q. Do you have Karaoke,?
Q. Most of our guest are 50+ and we don`t want the bass too load, Are you able to turn the bass down.?
A. YES, We can turn the bass down, We can also turn sound up when appropriate.We try to please every one
Q. You do alot of extra's, Do you own them or are you hiring them.
A. We own Disco Rig, Photo booths, The Bouncy Castles, Pop Corn Machine, Low level Fogger, 4ft 'LOVE'Letters, Uplighting, Chair covers & Sashes
15x12 Disco Theme Bouncy Castle Hire
Terms And Conditions Of Hire
1) It is the responsibility of the person hiring this inflatable to insure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to it. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed.
2) All shoes, spectacles, jewellery, badges, and sharp objects MUST be removed before using the inflatable.
3) All inflatables carry an age limit, which must be adhered to. Please insure that no-one over this age uses the equipment that is hired, and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should they be used by adults, unless specifically designed to do so (i.e. suitable for the whole family or adults).
4) No food, drinks or chewing gum is allowed on or near the inflatable, to avoid the possibility of choking and mess, (please note that if an inflatable is collected in an unacceptable condition) a cleaning charge will apply.
5) No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or “silly string” will be used on or near the inflatable, as they can permanently stain the unit.
6) Climbing, hanging or sitting on the inflatable walls is VERY DANGEROUS and must not be allowed. Also ensure that the children are not attempting SOMERSAULTS and are clothed appropriately, taking care not to leave items in their pockets that could fall out and puncture the inflatable.
7) You (“the hirer”) must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the inflatable is in use.
8) Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children using it at the same time.
9) Ensure that children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10) Ensure that no-one with a history of back problems, or who is feeling unwell, is allowed to use the inflatable.
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could be bounced off it and injured. The step is there to help users on and off the inflatable and NOT to be played on.
12) Ensure that no-one is on the inflatable during the inflation or deflation process as this is dangerous.
13) If the inflatable is not being in used for any part of the day, switch off the blower motor at the mains.
14) No pets, toys or sharp instruments on or near the inflatable.
15) The inflatable should not be used if the jumping area becomes wet.
16) Rain covers are for light showers only, and we will not be held responsible for bad weather spoiling your day.
17) In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable should not be used and the motor disconnected from the mains power supply.
18) You (“the hirer”) must ensure the inflatable is securely staked / sandbagged down at all times. DO NOT use in high winds.
19) In the unlikely event that the blower motor fails, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. The power supply should then be checked along with all hose connections. If the motor or the RCD circuit plug overheats, the RCD circuit plug should be switched off and left for 2 to 5 minutes and switch on again. If this fails to remedy the problem, contact us on the above numbers.
20) ONLY OUR DELIVERY DRIVER is authorised to collect the inflatable. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone else unless authorised by us, in which case they will hold a copy of the hire contract.
21) No smoking or barbeques near the inflatable.
22) Please ensure the equipment is inflated for when our staff arrive to collect it if possible.
23) Should external access be unavailable, we can deliver the inflatable through your property with your permission, and cannot be held responsible for any accidental damage caused to your property during delivery or collection.
PLEASE NOTE that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person or organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from the result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it is
sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the term and conditions as outlined above. I am aware that whilst it is in my care I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition, and the payment of an additional cleaning charge.
Mega Beats Disco
Our photo booth website link
If you have any queries or wish to make a booking enquiry, appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.